- 3 things you need for Science Communication
- Biomysteries Episode 2: Breaking Down the Outer wall of Gram Negative Bacteria
- Biomysteries Episode 1 – What is science communication?
- A big picture of Ebola Transmission during 2013-2016 outbreak can stop future outbreaks
- MiTalk Episode 4: Basics of Hepatitis C Virology
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Serratia marcescens
You probably have freaked out sometimes by seeing the mysterious pink streaks on toilet walls or bathtubs. But have you wondered what these are? In Biological Mysteries this is also a big question but with simple answer. The answer is … Continue reading