- 3 things you need for Science Communication
- Biomysteries Episode 2: Breaking Down the Outer wall of Gram Negative Bacteria
- Biomysteries Episode 1 – What is science communication?
- A big picture of Ebola Transmission during 2013-2016 outbreak can stop future outbreaks
- MiTalk Episode 4: Basics of Hepatitis C Virology
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Outbreak
A globalized effort by international team of scientists, clinicians, non-governmental organizations, drug companies and many more to eradicate Ebola that shook with vast West African epidemic was brought down in 2016. A review article co-authored with Dr. Aftab Ahmad and … Continue reading