- A big picture of Ebola Transmission during 2013-2016 outbreak can stop future outbreaks
- MiTalk Episode 4: Basics of Hepatitis C Virology
- Mesentery – The New Organ can now change the history of Human Anatomy
- Older than “Oldest Water Found” in Canada – Unfolds mystery about Life on Earth
- Wondered why some pink stuff growing in bathroom?
Tag Archives: Ebola
A globalized effort by international team of scientists, clinicians, non-governmental organizations, drug companies and many more to eradicate Ebola that shook with vast West African epidemic was brought down in 2016. A review article co-authored with Dr. Aftab Ahmad and … Continue reading
Are we aware? What is happening? Where are the vaccines that proved to be successful? Why Ebola vaccines are still under trial? Why are there success stories been proposed in research papers? I am sure that these questions are must … Continue reading