- 3 things you need for Science Communication
- Biomysteries Episode 2: Breaking Down the Outer wall of Gram Negative Bacteria
- Biomysteries Episode 1 – What is science communication?
- A big picture of Ebola Transmission during 2013-2016 outbreak can stop future outbreaks
- MiTalk Episode 4: Basics of Hepatitis C Virology
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: computational biology
Several groups of gram negative bacteria becoming increasingly resistant to antibiotics. The antibiotics that can able to target gram-positive bacteria cannot able to target gram negative bacteria. The thick outer wall of gram negative bacteria is impermeable to antibiotics. A … Continue reading