- 3 things you need for Science Communication
- Biomysteries Episode 2: Breaking Down the Outer wall of Gram Negative Bacteria
- Biomysteries Episode 1 – What is science communication?
- A big picture of Ebola Transmission during 2013-2016 outbreak can stop future outbreaks
- MiTalk Episode 4: Basics of Hepatitis C Virology
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: bowel disease
Although the scientific research is advancing in recent times there are many things which still remained unexplored. In biomysteries lets me introduce you to a new organ that remained unexplored. Researchers from Ireland identified a part of our digestive tract, … Continue reading