- MiTalk Episode 4: Basics of Hepatitis C Virology
- Mesentery – The New Organ can now change the history of Human Anatomy
- Older than “Oldest Water Found” in Canada – Unfolds mystery about Life on Earth
- Wondered why some pink stuff growing in bathroom?
- Yoshinori Ohsumi wins Nobel Prize 2016 in medicine for his work on Autophagy
Tag Archives: Autophagy
Video Courtesy: DW News Today is the day to draw red ring in the calendar. The Nobel Prize for 2016 in Medicine has been announced and has been awarded to 71years old, Dr. Yoshinori Ohsumi for his discoveries on how … Continue reading
Japanese scientist and professor Ohsumi from Tokyo Tech has been recognized for his research in autophagy. From the AsianScientist newsroom on 14th 2016 its been known that Dr. Yoshinori Ohsumi, professor at Cell Biology Unit at Tokyo Institute of Technology … Continue reading