- A big picture of Ebola Transmission during 2013-2016 outbreak can stop future outbreaks
- MiTalk Episode 4: Basics of Hepatitis C Virology
- Mesentery – The New Organ can now change the history of Human Anatomy
- Older than “Oldest Water Found” in Canada – Unfolds mystery about Life on Earth
- Wondered why some pink stuff growing in bathroom?
Tag Archives: Africa
A globalized effort by international team of scientists, clinicians, non-governmental organizations, drug companies and many more to eradicate Ebola that shook with vast West African epidemic was brought down in 2016. A review article co-authored with Dr. Aftab Ahmad and … Continue reading
Multidrug-resistance tuberculosis (MDR TB), a known form of tuberculosis that is resistant to one or multiple primary drugs (isoniazid and rifampin) used normally in the treatment of tuberculosis. Extensively drug resistant TB (XDR TB) is resistant to at least isoniazid … Continue reading