- MiTalk Episode 4: Basics of Hepatitis C Virology
- Mesentery – The New Organ can now change the history of Human Anatomy
- Older than “Oldest Water Found” in Canada – Unfolds mystery about Life on Earth
- Wondered why some pink stuff growing in bathroom?
- Yoshinori Ohsumi wins Nobel Prize 2016 in medicine for his work on Autophagy
Category Archives: Marine Microbiology
“Where there is life there is hope” – it has been an important quote we use to deliver anything significant about “hope”. Similarly a biological mystery was brought near at Canada where scientists had came for the oldest water, has … Continue reading
Zykanthos is a Greek island in Ionian Sea and there are many stories about this lost city. It is the time when snorkelers discovered the ancient stonework and excavations in the bay off to this Greek island and government archaeologist … Continue reading